Announcing the 6th Annual Oregon Lab2Market Entrepreneurship Intensive
Date: Wednesday, September 15, 2010, 7:30am-8:30pm
Location: PSU School of Business Administration, room 160
Application deadline: September 1, 2010 application can be downloaded here (Word document)
For more information, email Prof. Melissa Appleyard at email@example.com
Overview: Targeting innovators with early-stage ideas, the Oregon Lab2Market Entrepreneurship Intensive is an experiential workshop that assists in reaching the marketplace. The workshop integrates lectures, exercises, and team projects. Applicants must commit to attending the whole day.
Back by popular demand, the seed VC firm, DFJ Frontier will lead the day’s learning in conjunction with PSU faculty and leaders from Oregon’s entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Through a hands-on approach, participants will learn ways to:
- Manage the dynamics of entrepreneurship
- Develop a viable business model
- Evaluate technology/market opportunities
- Navigate the path from research to market
- Find and tap funding opportunities
- Communicate their ideas including crafting an elevator pitch
Click here to view a copy of the agenda (Word document).