Building Evacuation Information
Campus Emergencies: CPSO: 503-725-4404
Building Evacuation Procedure
- Leave the building immediately when when Alarm Sounds or Prompted to Evacuate
- Exits are marked in all buildings; use the nearest one if safe to do so.
- Do not use elevators when evacuating a building.
- Personnel should move at least 100 feet from the building - know your egress point!
- Call 911 to report the alarm or hazard.
- Do not re-enter the building until fire, police or emergency personnel give permission to do so.
For building-specific evacuation procedures select the appropriate building from the list below (more coming as implemented by EHS).