Kick-off your year of entrepreneurship at PSU with a fun, intensive two-day session! Meet your peers, join a team, start a company, and enroll in the Launch in 9 entrepreneurship track.
Date: Fri. Oct. 3 -Sat. Oct. 4, 2014
Location: PSU Engineering Building
Cost: $10 per student (includes 4 meals and snacks)
Who: Open to all PSU students
Time: Friday- 5 – 10pm / Sat. 8am – 9pm
- Meet your fellow student entrepreneurs in a fun setting- all meals included!
- Be part of Launch in 9 - earn your first 'badge' (prerequisite)
- Learn what you need to know to start a company and what resources can help
- Present your pitch at the end of the weekend in a friendly competition for prizes
You will learn to:
- Identify a compelling market problem
- Discover who is your customer
- Validate your market
- Develop a minimum viable product (MVP) or service concept
- Refine your value proposition
- Develop and practice your pitch
Already signed up? Download an orientation guide for the weekend and watch some videos!
Kickstart Weekend not only kicks off Entrepreneurship at PSU, but also Launch-in-9, a brand new program that will take student capstone teams from business idea to start-up company. Learn more about Launch-in-9 here!
Register now below! Questions? Email email@example.com