The Learning Gardens Lab needs your support to continue our successful efforts in garden-based education for public school kids, college students and community members.
All donations to LGL contribute directly to operating expenses, which include land lase fees, gardening and educational supplies for low-income students and community members, and graduate student staffing to run LGL programs.
The LGL operates under the umbrella of the PSU Foundation, an independent tax-exempt organization. All donations are tax deductible.
Be sure to indicate that your donation is specifically for the Learning Gardens Laboratory.
If you would like to donate new or good quality used items to the LGL, we can use the following:
- Good quality new or used garden tools
- Good quality new or used wheelbarrows
- Organic vegetable and flower seeds
- Good quality new or used hammock
- Watering cans
- New (large) plastic tubs with lids for storage
- Art supplies including crayons, markers, glue, tape, etc.
Please contact LGL Faculty Coordinator, Heather Burns, at email@example.com to arrange drop off of any donations.