PACE Master's Degree - Student Services Theme
This theme is designed primarily for Student Affairs professionals or those interested in a career in student affairs related work in two- and four-year colleges and universities and related organizations serving adults.
Students wishing to specialize in Student Services must complete the following courses plus the PACE core, electives, and culminating experience (see Program of Study page).
All courses are 4 credits.
- ELP 521 Adult Learning and Motivation*
- ELP 525 Student Services in Higher Education*
- ELP 526 Facilitating Student Success in Postsecondary Education*
- ELP 527 Legal Issues in Higher Education*
- ELP 538 Contemporary Issues in Postsecondary Education
- ELP 528 Leadership in Postsecondary Education
*Highly recommended for degree; required for the graduate certificate.