PACE Master's Degree - Service-Learning Theme
This theme is designed for students, faculty/instructors, administrators, and community partners/organizations who are interested in designing and conducting service-learning and community-based learning experiences.
Students wishing to specialize in Service-Learning must complete the following courses plus the PACE core, electives, and culminating experience (see Program of Study page).
All courses are 4 credits.
- ELP 521 Adult Learning and Motivation
- ELP 542 Introduction to Service-Learning*
- ELP 528 Leadership in Postsecondary Education
- ELP 536 Postsecondary Curriculum
- ELP 543 Service-Learning in Educational Leadership and Policy - metro*
- ELP 549 Service-Learning in Educational Leadership and Policy - international
- ELP 522 Teaching Diverse Adult Learners
*Highly recommended for degree; required for the graduate certificate.