PACE Master's Degree - Adult Learning and Development Theme
This theme is designed to serve the needs of students who are primarily interested in adult learning in either educational or professional settings.
Students wishing to specialize in Adult Learning and Development must complete the following courses plus the PACE core, electives, and culminating experience (see Program of Study page).
All courses are 4 credits.
- ELP 521 Adult Learning and Motivation*
- ELP 522 Teaching Diverse Adult Learners*
- ELP 523 Assessing Adult Learning*
- ELP 529 Principles of Training and Development
- ELP 536 Postsecondary Curriculum
- ELP 538 Contemporary Issues in Postsecondary Education
Completion of ELP 520 or ELP 521 is recommended prior to enrollment.
*Highly recommended for degree; required for the graduate certificate.