Continuing Administrator License (CAL) - Licensure Requirements
Candidates seeking recommendation from PSU for the Continuing Administrator License must:
- Have a master's degree from an accredited institution
- Have a current Oregon Basic or Initial Administrator License
- Have been admitted to and completed the Continuing Administrator License (CAL) program at Portland State University. For instructions on applying for recommendation to TSPC, visit the Graduate School of Education Licensure website.
- Have completed a minimum of 3 years (at least half time) of appropriately assigned administrative experience in Oregon while holding the Initial Administrator License
- Hold a valid first aid card and demonstrate knowledge of Oregon and federal anti-discrimination statutes.
Special requirements for the Initial Administrator License, if not previously met, may also be required by TSPC.