Ways to Give
"Teaching is a privilege... I believe that a thriving and healthy society is a reflection of the quality and impact of those educating the next generation. Thank you for your support!'
- GSE scholarship recipient
Mail your gift
Make your check payable to PSU Foundation and mail to:
How to direct your gift to a specific scholarship or program:
- Choose from the list of funds below and note the fund name and number.
- For online giving, go to the PSU Foundation online giving page and choose the "New Gift" option. If your fund choice is listed, select it and proceed through the steps. If your fund choice is not listed, go back to step one and select other (rather than Graduate School of Education). Type in the fund name and number in the designation box provided. Proceed through the remaining steps.
- OR mail to:
Development Department, Graduate School of Education
PO Box 751
Portland, OR 97207-0751
Note the fund name and number.
Make checks payable to "PSU Foundation."
Funds by category, name, and number
Dean's Fund for Excellence
Donate $500 or more to any fund and become a member of the Dean's Circle!
Gifts of all sizes provide discretionary resources for the school in areas of highest needs. (#2700002)
Scholarships by area
(Note: to make your gift to the corpus of an endowed scholarship, change the last numer from a "2" to a "4")
- Graduate School of Education Scholarships (#2700304)
- Art Terry Scholar's Fund (#2700062)
- David Capuzzi Outstanding Scholar Program Endowment (#2700492)
- Special Education Scholarships (any SPED program) (#2700532)
- Founder's Endowment in Special Education (in honor of the program founders) (#2700644)
- Sheldon Maron Endowed Scholarship (vision preference) (#2700382)
- Nancy Benson Scholarship for Inclusive Elementary Education (#2700592)
- Keith and Paula Stanovich Scholarship for Inclusive Elementary Education (#2700662)
- Joe Kaplan Scholarship (#2700542)
- Marilyn DeVault Scholarship (#2701302)
- Friends of the Graduate School of Education (designated for teacher shortage areas of bilingual/ESL, math/science, special education) (#2700452)
- Eleanor Hardt Endowed Memorial Scholarship in Teacher Education (#2700472)
- Curriculum and Instruction: Graduate Teacher Education (GTEP) and Bilingual Teacher Pathways (BTP) Scholarships (#2700522)
- McBride Scholarship in Secondary Dual Education (#2700682)
- Gayle Thieman Scholarship (#2700692)
Postsecondary, Adult and Continuing Education (PACE)
- Mary Kinnick PACE Scholarship (#2700442)
Helen Gordon Child Development Center
- Helen Gordon Scholarships (#2700512)
See what our students have to say about scholarships.
Program enhancement funds
- Counselor Education (#2700012)
- Special Education (#2700022)
- Math and Science Teacher Education (#2700182)
- Administrative Leadership Programs (ELP - formerly EPFA Department) (#2700172)
- Faculty Research (#2700202)
- Helen Gordon Child Development Center (#2700132)
- Bilingual Teacher Pathway Program (#2700152)
- Postsecondary, Adult and Continuing Education (PACE) (#2700142)
- Curriculum and Instruction Literacy Program (#2700323)
- Leadership in Sustainability Education (#2700242)
- GSE Sustainability - supporting projects, programs, students, and faculty work (#2730012)
For more information about scholarships and programs at the Graduate School of Education, contact:
Director of Development
PO Box 751
Portland, OR 97207-0751