PSU's Graduate School of Education purchased this comprehensive data system because it will do several things, including:
- Improve the student application process
- Enhance student advising
- Enable students to submit important work and receive feedback online
- Keep records on field experience sites
- Facilitate collaborative evaluations between instructors, supervisors, and students
- Streamline procedures for licensure upon completion of the program
You will need access to the system in order to complete some of your course assignments and be evaluated for course and field experiences.
1. Instructions for direct payment can be found on this website: http://www.tk20.pdx.edu. Payment instructions can be found on the link in the lower left corner of the screen. Payment options include paying by credit card or money order.
2. If you are receiving financial aid and want your financial aid to cover the Tk20 fee, you may purchase your Tk20 access from the PSU Bookstore. The Bookstore will add an additional handling cost to the price. After purchasing your access kit, you need to register your student account by entering your access code on the Tk20 website (http://www.tk20.pdx.edu).
This is a one-time-only fee. That means you will have access to Tk20 for as long as you need it, whether that means one year or ten years. The system is secure and confidential; no one will have access to your files except you and your instructors and advisors. The system is user-friendly, and you will receive instruction in how to use it.
Your access will not be active until the term begins.