At a Glance: School Counseling Series
Professional development for school counselors
Are you interested in trends and the latest research in school counseling? This program provides training on issues inherent to providing guidance to children, youth, and families in the school setting. You will acquire both knowledge and practical skills that will enhance the academic success and personal satisfaction of your students.
As a student in this series, you will:
- Increase skills for working with students and families in the school setting
- Have the option to take courses as noncredit or for graduate credit
- Fulfill new Oregon Teachers Standards and Practice Consortium (TSPC) licensing requirements
Who is this for?
This series is for previously licensed school counselors and other professionals. This is not a licensure program.
- Face-to-face classes at PSU
- Credit or noncredit option
- Start any time
Getting started in the workshops for the School Counseling Series at PSU is easy!
- Register for classes at 1-800-547-8887 ext 59968 or 503-725-9968
- Register for the School Counseling mailing list to get the latest information on upcoming events and courses
No admission required
- Behavioral Healthcare Series
- Clinical Supervision Series
- Martial, Couple and Family Counseling Graduate Certificate
- Interpersonal Neurobiology Certificate of Completion
- Addiction Certification Board of Oregon
- Oregon Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists
- Oregon State Board of Clinical Social Workers