Scholarship Application Information
Apply now for 2014-2015. It's a simple process with only one online form!
The deadline for GSE Scholarship applications is 11:59pm PDT on March 31, 2014.
The GSE offers scholarships for prospective and current GSE students. Complete the Online Scholarship Application to be considered for all GSE scholarships*. Each question is designed to consider your eligibility for specific scholarships. You can review the GSE Scholarships and Awards Directory to learn more about the individual eligibility requirements for specific scholarships, which will be helpful as you write accurate and thorough responses to the essay questions. Based on your responses, the Awards Committee matches applicants’ qualifications to the eligibility requirements and preferences for each scholarship and awards accordingly.
It is recommended to apply for scholarships at the same time you apply for admission to the GSE, when you have all the relevant information and reference details collected.
Note that the University offers scholarships for graduate students as well.
Complete the 2014-2015 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in January, even if you think you won’t receive any aid. The information is relevant to your scholarship application and may make you eligible for additional resources.
How to apply
- Go to the PSU Online Scholarship Application landing page:
- If you are a “First Time User”, click on “Create Account”
- If you are a “Returning User”, click on “Log In Here”
- Once you have logged in and are on the Applicant Home page, scroll down to “1415 PSU Graduate Application”, click on “Start Application”, and follow the instructions on the form.
- You can stop and come back later to finish your application without losing your work. However, once you click on “submit”, your application has been sent and cannot be further revised.
- Remember to fill out the 2014-2015 FAFSA, available in January.
If you have questions that you feel are not addressed, contact Financial Aid directly.
If selected to receive a scholarship, an award letter will be sent to your mailing address in the application. Notification begins in April.
(Follow instructions specific to each scholarship below)