Scholarship Application Information
The application process for most GSE scholarships is an online application with a deadline of April 1, 2013. Unless otherwise noted all GSE Scholarships must be applied for online by following online application instructions. After studying the information, if you have questions that you feel are not addressed, email Crystal Froembling at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your reference:
- See the Scholarships and Awards Directory to view a listing and details for scholarships offered specifically to GSE students.
- To start your application, visit the PSU scholarship website. This will connect you to the online application process called Scholarship Manager. Log in as a first-time student if you haven't logged in before. You will see these sections which pertain to GSE students:
- PSU Graduate Scholarship Application (mandatory for all applicants)
- PSU Office of Graduate Studies Application
- Graduate School of Education Application
*Complete all of these applications
*Please note that new scholarships may be added and scholarships are subject to change. Although most scholarships are awarded from the April application deadline, a few scholarships are offered on a different timetable. Check back periodically for updates.
Scholarships outside of online application:
(Follow instructions specific to teach scholarship below)
- Helen Farrens Library-Media Scholarship - ongoing, no deadline, download the form and follow the instructions
- Mary Kinnick PACE Scholarship - October deadline
- Renaissance Foundation Graduate School of Education Scholarship - Application coming soon!
- Robert Noyce Scholarship - a partnership for science teacher preparation offered by the Graduate School of Education, the Center for Science Education and the Beaverton School District.