Metropolitan Instructional Support Lab (MISL)
We have moved and re-named:
On Friday, June 12, after over 30 years the MISL will close its doors. We have moved, along with the rest of the Graduate School of Education (GSE) to 1900 Fourth Avenue (FAB) at 4th and Harrison Streets.
We will reopen with limited operations on Monday, June 22 as the GSE's Curriculum and Technology Services (CATS). Our facility will be housed in two rooms:
- Dr. Joyce Petrie Memorial Technology Center (room 270) will provide both classroom and computer lab space
- GSE Curriculum and AV Library will house our curriculum and Spalding Reference collections, as well as AV equipment checkouts
We anticipate that it will be mid-July before we are fully back in operation.
We look forward to continuing to serve you as the GSE's CATS Team in our new temporary location. Stay tuned for an updated web site and additional information about our temporary facility and services.
Search our catalog via the web on and off campus: pdxgse.goalexandria.com.
Tentative Hours for Summer Term 2015 (June 22-September 25):
- 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday
- Closed Saturday and Sunday
- Closed all university holidays including: Friday, July 3 and Monday, September 7
NOTE: We will have limited operations from June 22-July 10 as we unpack and reorganize. If you have questions about the resources available, please call the lab desk or send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact us at 503-725-4607.