Metropolitan Instructional Support Lab (MISL)
The MISL serves as an instructional support facility for the Graduate School of Education at Portland State University. Our resources include computer labs, classroom space, curriculum collection, video and journal collections, audio-visual equipment check-out and support, and media production equipment and materials.
MISL services and resources are for use by students, staff, and faculty in the Graduate School of Education. We also welcome educators from throughout the metropolitan region, and other members of our PSU community. The lab is located in the Graduate School of Education (615 SW Harrison), room 310.
Search our catalog via the web on and off campus: pdxgse.goalexandria.com.
Need to schedule the classroom or a lab for a class or meeting? Please use our online request form (linked here).
Winter Break Hours (December 13-January 4):
- December 15-19, 8:30am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
- December 22-24, 8:30am-4:30pm Monday & Tuesday; 8:30am-12:30pm Wednesday the 24th
- CHANGE: Closed December 29-31
- OPEN: Friday, January 2 from 8:30am-4:30pm
Hours for Winter Term 2015 (January 5-March 20):
- 8:30 AM-9:30 PM Monday-Thursday
- 8:30 AM-4:30 PM Friday & Saturday
- Closed Sunday and Monday, January 19 for the Martin Luther King Day holiday
Please note that any changes to this schedule will be posted on the bulletin board in the lab. You can also call 503-725-4607 for more information.
Computer labs are available for general access during these hours any time an instructor is not using the lab for a class. Computer lab schedules are linked on the Computer Lab Information page.
For more information, contact us at 503-725-4607.