Graduate Assistant and Teaching Assistant Information
Graduate Assistant and Teaching Assistant
Graduate Assistant (GA) and Teaching Assistant (TA) positions are awarded by departments throughout the university. In the Graduate School of Education, department chairpersons receive GA and TA applications. The Office of Graduate Studies and Research maintains a page with information about this type of position at PSU, as well as other scholarships, fellowships and awards.
If there are current GA positions open in the Graduate School of Education, they will be posted here.
- Currently there are no open positions.
General Scholarship Information:
Portland State offers scholarships for graduate students. It is recommended that you utilize PSU’s scholarship search tool.
General University Scholarships include those scholarships which focus on:
- Academic achievement
- Financial need
- Diverse and unique backgrounds
- Specific major and career choices
- First generation status
- Service to school and community
- Leadership skills
These scholarships are tied to PSU’s Online Scholarship Application, so please complete the online scholarship application by March 31 to be considered for these scholarships.
Graduate Student Resources:
- Office of Graduate Studies: www.pdx.edu/ogs
- Available Graduate Assistantships: www.pdx.edu/ogs/graduate-assistantships
- PSU Financial Aid: www.pdx.edu/finaid/
Additional Scholarship Information:
- Consider applying for the following additional scholarships available at Portland State University
(Deadlines vary so pay attention to each scholarship’s deadline date):