Admission occurs once a year, for fall term only. Applications to the Graduate School of Education must be complete by February 1. The admission criteria and detail are presented on the following web pages:
The Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership at PSU seeks candidates who are committed to:
- Actively participating in discussions, presentations, seminars, and research
- Addressing social justice issues in their communities
- Analyzing issues from multiple perspectives
- Engaging in rigorous coursework
- Demonstrating professional and ethical behavior
Click here to admissions details.
We are currently accepting applications for the Curriculum & Instruction (K-12) and Postsecondary Education specializations. The application deadline is Feb. 2, 2014, 11:59pm.
The current plan for future admission cycles is:
- Curriculum & Instruction (K-12) - Applications being accepted now for Fall 2014 start - Application deadline Feb. 2, 2014 (2-3 year admission cycle, subject to change)
- Postsecondary Education - Applications being accepted now for Fall 2014 start - Application deadline Feb. 2, 2014 (3 year admission cycle, subject to change)
- Administration (K-12) - Applications available Oct. 3, 2016 for Fall 2017 start - Application deadline Feb. 1, 2017(3-4 year admission cycle, subject to change)
- Special Education - Next admission cycle unknown
Any changes will be posted on this page as soon as they are known. Thank you for your understanding and patience. For more information, contact EdD@pdx.edu