At a Glance: Curriculum and Instruction Master's Degree
A non-licensure professional program for educators
Are you ready to be a leader in education? Are you interested studying an education topic at a much deeper level? This master's degree is designed for working professionals in the education field who are interested in making an impact on learning outcomes. Choose between a face-to-face on-campus program, attend a cohort program in your region, or join the fully online cohort. The PSU Master's in Curriculum and Instruction will help you move to the next level of your career.
As a member of this program, you will:
- Have access to highly-accomplished faculty members with expertise in many areas
- Choose electives from a wide variety of specialty topics
- Have flexibility in customizing your program
Upon completion, you will be knowledgeable in proven strategies for teaching and learning. You will be able to use your skills toward a successful career.
Who is this for?
This program is for practicing teachers or other education professionals who want to move to a leadership role or mastery level. Students who complete this program will earn a master's in curriculum and instruction.
This program does not lead to a teaching license.
- Choose between face-to-face, regional, or online programs
- 45 required credits
There are no prerequisite courses for the Master's in Curriculum and Instruction, and you can begin the enrollment process in a few simple steps:
- Attend an information session on campus or in your region, or contact the program manager for the off-campus and online program
- Have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher, or a graduate GPA of 3.0 or higher for 12 credit hours
- Begin the application process
On-campus program contact
Dannelle D. Stevens
Online and off-campus program contact
Admission deadlines vary
On campus, regional, and online
- AddSped Endorsement in Special Education
- ESL/Bilingual Endorsement Program
- Added Elementary Endorsement
- Graduate Teacher Education Program (GTEP)
- Library Media Endorsement
- ReadOregon Online Reading Endorsement
- Early Childhood Education Specialization in Master's Degree