Computer Resources in the GSE
This is a brief overview of technology resources for students, faculty, and staff in the Graduate School of Education (GSE) at Portland State University and a concise list of links to commonly-needed information from the Office of Information Technology and User Support Services.
- Getting help with computer questions
- GSE technology services
- OIT technology services
Getting Help with Computer Questions:
- For initial, on-site help, contact Tech Center support staff:
- Campus-wide, contact User Support Services:
PSU's Acceptable Use Policy governs all of your uses of campus computer or networking systems.
GSE Technology Services
Curriculum and Technology resources available:
- To-go kits
- Mac/Windows labs
- Classroom/presentation tools
- A/V equipment
Office of Information Technology (OIT) Services:
OIT offers various technology training workshops.
PSU computer accounts (a.k.a. "Odin accounts")
- Accounts overview: Accounts available at PSU
- Account management: Use the Odin Accounts Manager -- Create your account, change your password
- Your Odin account and password works for logging in on Windows and Mac workstations in PSU offices and computer labs, connecting to banweb, PSU wireless, Blackboard, myfiles, and more. You can also connect with this account to odin.pdx.edu, a Unix system, for maintaining your personal web pages.