Dr. Joyce Petrie Memorial Technology Center
Our Technology Center in FAB 270 provides a space for small classes to meet, as well as work space for faculty, staff, and students.
Contact the Tech Center at (503) 725-4607.
Tech Center workspace features:
- Sixteen-seat workspace tables with power and networking where you can use your own laptop, or borrow one from us
- Twenty-one total seats (including the three Macintosh and two Windows stations below)
- Three Macintosh computers with iMovie for video editing
- Two Windows computers on an ADA accessible table; one with JAWS and one with ZoomText
- One instructor station with SmartBoard with projector, DVD/BlueRay player, Windows computer, and video cable for laptop connections
- 21 Macintosh laptops for classroom checkout (with prior reservation)
- 21 Windows laptops for classroom checkout (with prior reservation)
- Video conferencing and lecture capture technology is available on request
Tech Center printing:
- Two networked printers (one black and white, one color) that use your PSU print quota
- One sit/stand Windows computer station for printing (10 minute limit)
Instructors may reserve the Tech Center by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 503-725-4607. Please see the calendar below for availability.