At a Glance: Behavioral Healthcare Series
Classes for mental health professionals
What are the emerging trends in the social services workforce? This program is designed to expand your expertise and training in delivering high quality behavioral health care services. The emerging research and new philosophies in mental health and addiction treatment included in this program will challenge you to retool your services and continue your professional growth.
As a student in this series, you will:
- Acquire specialized skills for working with a variety of clients
- Learn new techniques to apply in your social services setting
- Fulfill new Oregon legislative requirements for human services providers
Who is this for?
The Behavioral Healthcare series is designed for a wide audience of counseling and human services providers, practitioners, administrators, and policy makers. Key disciplines include psychology, social work, counseling, education, vocational rehabilitation, psychiatric nursing, and child welfare.
- Face-to-face classes at PSU
- Start any time
- CEUs available
Getting started in the workshops for the Behavioral Healthcare series at PSU is easy!
- Visit the Continuing Education website to register or to view available courses
- Register for the Behavioral Healthcare mailing list to get the latest information on upcoming events and courses
No admission required
- Clinical Supervision Series
- Addictions Counseling Graduate Certificate
- Marital, Couple and Family Counseling Graduate Certificate
- Interpersonal Neurobiology Certificate of Completion
- Issues and Innovations in Clinical Practice Series
- Trauma Informed Services Certificate of Completion
- Asperger's Syndrome and High Functioning Autism Certificate of Completion
- Addiction Counselor Certification Board of Oregon
- Oregon Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists
- Oregon State Board of Clinical Social Workers