At a Glance: Addictions Counseling Graduate Certificate
Classes for mental health professionals
How can you be better prepared to help clients who struggle with addiction? This certificate will prepare you for specialty certification in this growing field. You will learn science-based practices that will provide real tools to help you restore your clients to happier, more productive lives.
As a student in this series, you will:
- Acquire specialized knowledge for working with a variety of addiction issues
- Learn new techniques to apply in your practice
- Fulfill Oregon legislative requirements for addiction counselors
Who is this for?
The Graduate Certificate in Addictions Counseling is designed for a wide audience of counseling and human services providers, therapists, psychologists, nurses and students in human services fields. It is designed to meet Oregon requirements for certification through NAADAC, NBCC, NASW and CADC I through ACCBO.
- Face-to-face classes at PSU
- 18 credits with noncredit option
- Start fall or spring terms
Getting started in the Graduate Certificate in Addictions Counseling at PSU is easy!
- Register for classes at 1-800-547-8887 ext 59968, or 503-725-9968
- Sign up for the Addictions Counseling mailing list to get the latest information on upcoming events and courses
- Behavioral Healthcare Series
- Clinical Supervision Series
- Marital, Couple and Family Counseling Graduate Certificate
- Interpersonal Neurobiology Certificate of Completion
- Trauma-Informed Services Certificate of Completion
- Addiction Counselor Certification Board of Oregon
- Oregon Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists
- Oregon State Board of Clinical Social Workers