Ed Abroad 101
Check our events page for dates and times!
These sessions are designed to introduce you to the basics of international education oportunities at PSU. These sessions will cover:
- Who the Education Abroad team is, and what services we provide you (and what we don't);
- How to navigate through the website to learn more about the options available to you;
- How to choose a program that is academically relevant, personally fulfilling, and financially feasible;
- How your financial aid can apply, and additional funding opportunities (we host separate sessions dedicated just to funding your international experience too!); and
- How to use the VikingsAbroad application portal to start your program application.
By the end of this session, students will have created an Advising Profile in the VikingsAbroad system and will have completed their initial advising requirement. They will then be directed on next steps in the Education Abroad process. Before you attend Ed Abroad 101, please read through the materials we've provided:
Can't attend an Ed Abroad 101 session?