IEEE Student Tutoring
The PSU IEEE Student Branch provides free tutoring for 100 and 200-level engineering courses Monday through Friday in the Circuit Lounge, near FAB 85 (lower level). Be sure to take advantage of this great opportunity!
Tutoring calendar: www.ieee.pdx.edu/tutoring.html
The IEEE Tutors for Spring 2015:
- Jelon Anderson, email@example.com
- Saroj Bardewa, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matthew Downey, email@example.com
- Andrew Elliott, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will Harrington, email@example.com
- Chelsea Throop, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zachary Vavrek, email@example.com
- Rusty Wiseman, firstname.lastname@example.org
Courses that currently have qualified tutors are:
- ECE 101, 171
- ECE 221, 222, 223, 241, 271
- ECE 311, 321, 331, 371
One of the central goals of the IEEE Student Branch is to support the academic success of our fellow future electrical and computer engineers. We feel that offering this free of charge tutoring service will:
- Help our fellow students find their full potential early in the first two years of their program.
- Foster a greater desire for excellence as they move on to complete the 300 and 400 level courses.
- Encourage a desire to "give back" to their fellow students and future colleagues by demonstrating the value of being a part of the IEEE.