Mission, Vision, & Values
We prepare students for successful careers and lifelong learning in engineering and research through knowledge creation, technology development, and innovation.
Our vision is to be a premier source of electrical and computer engineering talent and research in the Pacific Northwest. This means our graduates are successful, our research is innovative, and we are the intellectual center for our discipline in the Portland region.
- We value the success of our graduates
- We value research, knowledge creation and innovation
- We value high intellectual and ethical standards
- We value quality education
- We value broad access to learning
- We value diverse paths to proficiency
- We value our contribution to the Oregon economy
- We value lifelong learning
Approved March 16, 2012.