IST Training Materials
Consciousness of Self
1. "Make Your Values Mean Something".
Lencioni, Patrick M. /Harvard Business Review; /July 2002; pp 113-117
2. Valeu Statement fo Portland State Unviersity
3. "How (Un)Ethical Are You?".
Banagi, Mahzarin R.; Bazerman, Max H. & Chugh, Dolly. /Harvard Business Review/, December 2003; pp 56-64
1. Inglis, T. (1997). Empowerment and Emancipation.
/Adult Education Quarterly/, Vol. 48, 3-17.
1. How Management Teams Can Have a Good Fight.
Eisenhardt, Kathleen M; Kahwajy & Jean L; Bourgeois III, L.J. /Harvard Business Review/; July- August 1997; pp 77-85
3. Investigate the Portland State University Ombuds Office website: http://www.ombuds.pdx.edu
2. Part 6 & 7(p. 239-323) in /The Leadership Challenge /by Kouzes & Posner. Available in reserve library.
a. /The Radical Leap/ by Steve Farber. Available in the reserve library.
b. Part 6 & 7(p. 239-323) in /The Leadership Challenge /by Kouzes & Posner. Available in the reserve library.
b. Komives, Lucas & McMahon's /Exploring Leadership: For college// students who want to make a difference./ (p. 393-408). Located
on the library shelves LB3605 .K64 2007
c. William Isaac's /Dialogue /(p. 17-24) Located on the library shelves HD30.3.I8 1999
1. Text, p. 65-69
4. Chapter 12, Portland: A Positive Epidemic of Civic Engagement, in /Better Together: Resting the American Community/ by Putnam
and Feldstein. Located on the library shelves HN65.P877 2003