Spring 2015 Workshops
If you have questions, please visit the TRiO Student Support Services office in the Smith Memorial Student Union building suite 425 or call 503-725-3815. Workshops are held in the TRiO Student Support Services office, across from the front desk, in the Community Learning Space suite 426 unless stated otherwise.
- Peace Corps presented by representative Alexander Hughes Tuesday April 7 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m
- Use Your Talents to Make Homework a Breeze presented by Ben Clemenzi-Allen on Thursday April 9 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- First Generation Club presented by Anita Argo, graduate and alum on Tuesday April 14 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Coffee, Cookies and Conversation presented by Heidi Yu, Advising and Career Services on Thursday April 16 from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m at the Advising and Career Services, University Services Building, suite 402.
- Interviewing Tips presented by Heidi Yu, Advising and Career Services on Wednesday April 22 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Career Fair and Summer Employment presented by Greg Flores, Advising and Career Services on Thursday April 30 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Internships presented by Jeanne Ellis, Advising and Career Services on Tuesday May 12 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, SNAP, and Portland State University's Food Pantry presented by Isaura Ascensio, Multnomah County and Kathleen Steppe, Food Pantry on Monday May 18 and Friday May 22 from 10:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Financial Aid Exit Counseling presented by Henry George Financial Aid office on Wednesday May 27 from 10 a.m. to noon at the Koinonia House, corner of Southwest Broadway and Montgomery.