Home | About | Resources | Meet the Coordinator | Reservations | Contact Us
CHECK LCL Space avaliability below
*Please note that times below include the mandatory 30 minute set-up and 30 minute clean up cushion before and after all events.
- o PSU students are at the center of our work
- o Community growth depends on the inclusion of every individual voice
- o We respect others and ourselves
- o Our goal is not to agree, but rather, to gain deeper understanding
- o No alcohol or drugs on the premises or in the body
- o We do not tolerate hate speech, derogatory language/actions, or oppressive language/actions
- o We reserve the right to refuse service if the collective agreement is not met or upheld
We seek to collaborate with students, community partners, university units, and student organizations. Events are developed collaboratively with event organizers and the Cultural Centers Leadership Team. Collaborations require the following components: active student leaders, 4 meeting times with all parties, and shared budgets and resources. Collaborations are deep, meaningful, and connect with our mission. Requests to collaborate are competitive (only a few are selected each academic year) and require that you draft a proposal for consideration. To allow for time to plan, collaborations must be established at least 6 weeks before the event is scheduled to take place. In some cases, for larger events, we may ask for more time. Cultural Centers logos are placed on all publicity materials. If you are interested in collaborating, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, before making your reservation. Events that are collaborative may be held outside of our regular working hours only if a Program Coordinator can staff the event.