Forms, Fees, and Policies
NASCC Codes of Conduct
All programming, events, and users must follow the Codes of Conduct.
NASCC Codes of Conduct operates under federal and state laws and Portland State University policies according to alcohol, drug, and smoking use.
NASCC Codes of Conduct are as follows:
- Compliance with applicable University and NASCC rules and state and local law is required.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited; intoxicated individuals are not permitted in the NASCC.
- Smoking is prohibited in accordance with O.A.R 571-050-0005. If you are smoking outside the building, dispose of your waste properly (do not leave your cigarette butts on the ground).
- The use of controlled substances is prohibited.
- The NASCC is a place of respectful interaction and contemplation. The use of foul language is improper.
- The use of candles and open flame units is prohibited.
- Exceptions will be made for Native American spiritual practices approved by the NASCC Manager.
Violations of the NASCC Codes of Conduct will not be tolerated. Violators will be required to go through a review process with the NASCC Manager before additional access to the NASCC. Continued violators will be excluded from the NASCC.