Our Collective Agreement
- PSU students are at the center of our work.
- Community growth depends on the inclusion of every individual voice.
- We respect others and ourselves.
- Our goal is not to agree, but rather, to gain a deeper understanding.
- No alcohol or drugs on the premises or in the body.
- We do not tolerate hate speech, derogatory language/actions, or oppressive language/actions.
- We reserve the right to refuse service if the collective agreement is not met or upheld.
We seek to collaborate with students, community partners, university units, and student organizations. Collaborations require the following components:
- Active Student Leaders
- Meaningful Connection with our Mission
- Minimum of 6 weeks planning prior to event.
Collaborations must include the Cultural Resource Centers’ logo or name on all publicity materials associated with the event.
Collaboration requests that only ask for help reserving event space will be declined. Student organizations and PSU departments can reserve Cultural Resource Center spaces for minimal or no cost. Collaborations Form
If you are interested in collaborating, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, before making your reservation. Events that are collaborative may be held outside of our regular working hours only if a Program Coordinator can staff the event.
Check our space availability below.
*Please note that times below include a mandatory 30 minute set-up and 30 minute clean-up cushion before and after all events.