Cultural Resource Centers
The Cultural Resource Centers create a student-centered inclusive environment that enriches the university experience. We honor diversity, explore social justice issues, celebrate cultural traditions, and foster student identities, success and leadership. Our Learning Goals are Leadership, Intercultural Communication, Identity Development, and Social Justice.
The Cultural Resource Centers include three centers on campus: La Casa Latina Student Center, the Multicultural Student Center, and the Native American Student & Community Center. We provide student leadership opportunities and jobs; student resources such as computer labs, lounge, and study spaces. We organize and host events and programs throughout the school year. All PSU students are welcome in our spaces!
Our Collective Agreement
Our Collective Agreement guides our work at the Cultural Resource Centers:
- PSU students are at the center of our work.
- Community growth depends on the inclusion of every individual voice.
- We respect others and ourselves.
- Our goal is not to agree, but rather, to gain a deeper understanding.
- No alcohol or drugs on the premises or in the body.
- We do not tolerate hate speech, derogatory language/actions, or oppressive language/actions.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
email@example.com | (503) 725-5342
Physical Location 1825 SW Broadway Suite 228, Portland, OR 97201
Mailing Address Cultural Resource Centers, Portland State University P.O. Box 751, Portland, OR 97201
Social Media: Cultural Resource Centers' Facebook page
Help fund our programs, services, and outreach!