Please watch this brief video, narrated by our exemplary students who share their experiences about the importance of accessible course content.
There are links located on the upper left side of this page which provide instructions on how to make documents, presentations, and videos accessible. If you have additional questions please contact the resources listed below.
Questions for students, including prospective students, regarding reasonable accommodations
- I need an accommodation for my classes.
- I need an accommodation to complete my admissions application.
- Where are screen readers located on campus.
- I have reviewed the document on how to caption a video and I have some follow-up questions.
- I have a question about an assistance animal.
- I would like to arrange for an American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter.
Disability Resource Center
Smith Memorial Student Union 116
Questions for employees (faculty and staff), including prospective employees, regarding reasonable accommodations
- I need an accommodation in my job.
- I need an accommodation to complete my employment application.
- I’m an employee and I have a question about an assistance animal.
Market Center Building 518
Questions for employees regarding the creation of accessible websites
- How do I make the best use of standardized templates for PSU web pages?
- Where can I sign up for Drupal training?
Market Center Building 810
Reporting a concern about discrimination or harassment
- I would like to file a complaint regarding discrimination and/or harassment.
Office of Equity & Compliance
Market Center Building 830
Questions faculty may have regarding D2L
- I need support with D2L issue.
- I am thinking of purchasing course software and need to know what questions to ask to ensure it is accessible.