Are you an undergraduate interested in transferring to a program within the College of Urban and Public Affairs? The resources below are designed to connect you with the details and services you need.
Resources for Undergraduate Transfer Students
- Download the PSU Transfer Student Handbook.
- Find out when PSU representatives will be on your campus.
- Learn about the transfer student experience at PSU
- Apply to PSU as an Undergraduate Transfer Student.
Resources for Graduate Transfer Students
If you are interested in transferring to a graduate program, please contact an advisor within your degree program of interest:
- Masters in Political Science: Dr. Chris Shortell
- Masters in Criminology & Criminal Justice: Dr. Brian Renauer
- Masters in Urban Studies: Dr. Loren Lutzenhiser
- Ph.D. in Urban Studies & Planning: Dr. Karen Gibson
- Master of Public Health (Health Management and Policy): Dr. Neal Wallace
- Masters of Public Administration (Health Administration): Dr. Neal Wallace
- Masters of Public Administration: Ms. Megan Loos
- Executive Master of Public Administration: Ms. Marcy Newton
- Ph.D. in Health Systems and Policy: Dr. Sherril Gelmon
- Ph.D. in Public Affairs & Policy: Dr. Bruce Gilley
Knowing if your credits will transfer is important! Prior to applying for admission, view the credit transfer equivalency information for your area of study to help you determine how your credits will transfer:
Not finding transfer equivalencies for your courses? Check out PSU Transferology, a web-based advising system intended to assist potential transfer students in reviewing course transferability, equivalency, and applicability to Portland State University degrees and major programs.
Learn more about how credits transfer.
View additional tips and helpful information for transfer students.