2014 Hooding Ceremony
Friday June 13, 2014
11:00am - Noon
Peter Stott Center, PSU Campus
The College of Urban & Public Affairs will be holding its twelfth annual hooding ceremony for Masters and Ph.D. graduates Friday, June 13th at 11:00 a.m. It will take place at the Peter Stott Center and include a short program followed by a presentation of the graduates. Family and friends are encouraged to attend, and there is no limit on the number of guests per graduate.
For information about the University's Commencement ceremony on June 15th, please visit: www.pdx.edu/commencement.
College of Urban & Public Affairs Hooding Ceremony information
- Students must be in regalia in order to participate in the Hooding Ceremony.
- Regalia for Students and Faculty is available through HerffJones, http://www.herffjones.com/college/psu
- In addition to online ordering, you can purchase Regalia on Campus from HerffJones on these dates:
- March 18 & 19 in SMSU Parkway North from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- April 10, 2014 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. SMSU 296/8
- May 29, 2014 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. SMSU 296/8
- Please note: regalia ordered after April 25 is subject to a late fee
- There are a limited number of gowns available to borrow from the Dean's office - if you are interested in borrowing a gown, please email email@example.com to see if there are any available.
- Students will need to arrive at 10:00am to the Small Gymnasium in the Peter Stott Center on June 13th to change into regalia and line up by degree for the procession. More detailed instructions will be sent out to students participating in the ceremony closer to June 13th.
In order to participate in the ceremony and be listed in the program, please register at this link:
The deadline for submitting this information is May 31st 2014.