Search Google Appliance

Financial Aid

Graduate Assistantships and other forms of financial aid may be available depending on departmental funding. Please fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, available in the Financial Aid Office. The CSE attempts to provide funding for as many of its graduate students as possible. CSE graduate assistants work at the university level as teaching assistants, research assistants or assessment specialist, while others work in the schools, supporting CSE community based education projects. The CSE also works with other departments on campus to place our graduate students in assistantships with other programs such as the MESA program and in the science departments. Those students, who are funded, usually receive tuition remissions, an earned stipend and campus office space.