PSU Alert Notification System
PSU Alert is an emergency communications system used to send emergency alert notifications to your cell phone, phone and email account. In the event of an emergency, PSU administration use this system to alert the campus community about an emergency situation.
Examples of Emergency Situations
PSU Alert is used for a variety of emergency situations, that may include (but are not limited to):
- Unscheduled campus closures
- Building emergencies
- Potential life-threatening situations on campus
- Inclement weather conditions
- Activation of emergency response teams
Update your PSU Alert account
To update your PSU Alert preference, follow these steps:
- Log in with your Odin username and password.
- Select Personal Information.
- Select PSU Alert Emergency Notification System.
- Fill in or update your information.
- Save your preferences.
*Your @pdx.edu email address is automatically enrolled and can not be removed.
If you are unable to log in, go to oam.pdx.edu or call the OIT Helpdesk (503-725-HELP) to reset your password. A current Odin account is required to signup for PSU Alert.
Important next steps
- Add the PSU Alert telephone number as a contact in your cell phone, so that you will know when you are receiving a call from "PSU Alert". The PSU Alert number is 877-725-9111.
- Add PSUALERT@pdx.edu to your list of email contacts, to avoid missing an alert due to email spam filtering.