Persons with Disabilities
Individuals who need assistance during an evacuation, even temporarily, should plan in advance. It is important to be aware of your own capabilities and limitations.
What to do during a building evacuation:
- If unable to evacuate on your own, ask for assistance to the nearest enclosed exit stairs or safe area.
- Ask someone leaving the building to notify emergency responders of your location.
- Call CPSO at 5-4404 or 911 to let them know where you are.
What to do during a shelter in place:
- Seek shelter in a room with no windows on the interior of the building.
- Call CPSO at 5-4404 or 911 if you are unable to get to an area of refuge.