Depending on the particular circumstances of the crime or emergency, especially in all situations that could pose an immediate threat to the community and individuals, the Campus Public Safety Office may notify the campus community through a variety of means:
- PSU Campus Announcement System via myPSU Portal under the “Daily Messages” channel.
- Printed Notices, when appropriate may be posted at campus locations affected by the emergency.
- PSU-Alert emergency information will broadcast information via text, email and/or voice messages to the campus community.
- Crime Alerts that remain an issue of on-going concern to the campus community are posted on the Campus Public Safety Office web site, http://www.pdx.edu/cpso/timely-warnings
- Local Media may also be provided information when the risk of harm in a particular incident can reasonably be expected to extend to off-campus areas.
Anyone with information warranting a timely warning should immediately report to the Campus Public Safety Office, by phone (503-725-4407) or in person at the Campus Public Safety Office, Shattuck Hall, suite 148, 1914 SW Park.
PSU Alerts, Timely Warnings, & Information Alerts:
- April 27, 2013 - Female grabbed in Neuberger Hall
- April 21, 2013 - Broadway Housing Safety Alert
- March 25, 2013 - Safety Alert for Broadway Housing
- February 25, 2013 - Forcible Fondling
- February 4, 2013 - Information: Magazine Fraud
- December 24, 2012 - Safety Alert
- November 26, 2012 - Sexual Assault
- November 14, 2012 - Gas Leak on 4th and Lincoln
- July 20, 2012 - Subject Excluded from Campus
- June 11, 2012 - Male with gun near Parking Structure 3
- May 21, 2012 - Suspicious package
- May 10, 2012 - Suspicious package at Market Center Building
- May 5, 2012 - Sexual assault at University Place Hotel
- April 25, 2012 - Threats of violence against the PSU Community
- January 12, 2012 - Assault near Shattuck Hall
- December 20, 2011 - Sexual assault in ASRC
- December 7, 2011 - Incident in Parking Structure