The Campus Public Safety Office is responsible for providing building access and codes pursuant to an authorized request. Improperly completed access request forms will be denied. Email Access forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 10 working days for requests to be processed.
- Access Request Form.xlsx - Use this form to request after-hours access to a building or room.
- Campus Master Access Request.pdf - Use this form to request Campus master access only.
- Exception Request for Access Building Hours.docx - Use this form to request a building be open outside of regular business hours, or to appeal an access decision.
- Alarm Code Request Form.xlsx - Codes will be sent directly to the person needing the code as an added security measure.
- Alarm Access Emergency Form.xlsx
The Lenel System is the University's official Fire and Security System for Portland State. If your department would like to request footage of video surveillance and alarm access, please fill out the Lenel Request Form and email it to email@example.com.
Campus Public Safety Office does have authority to deny a request due to a pending investigation, but will allow a request to be submitted again at a later time and date.
If you have any questions about Access or Lenel, please contact the Lenel Coordinator, Stacie Potter at 503-725-4013.