Stay Exempt Workshop
Learn to navigate tax compliance and regulations from IRS Exempt Organizations Specialists in a one-day workshop for small and medium sized 501(c)3 organizations. Trainers are from the IRS Exempt Organizations Section.
Date, Time and Location:
September 25, 2012
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
PSU Smith Memorial Student Union
3rd Floor Ballroom
1825 SW Broadway
Portland, OR 97201
Registration for this event is now closed.
$50 registration fee includes all materials and box lunch. Continuing education options pending. ($20 additional fee.)
Portland State University has several parking options: http://www.pdx.edu/transportation/short-term-parking
We highly recommend that you use Daily Parking at Parking Structure 3 ($9 all day) on SW 12th and SW Market.
About the Workshop
Partners in presenting this workshop include:
- Financial Stewardship Resources, Inc.
- Nonprofit Association of Oregon
- Nonprofit Network Southwest Washington
- NW Business for Culture and the Arts
- Oregon Department of Justice – Charitable Activities Section
- Oregon Society of CPAs
- Regional Arts and Culture Council
- University of Oregon School of Law
- Portland State University's Center for Public Service and the Institute for Nonprofit Management