Register for Energy Policy: Resources and Administration
Please note: Registration for this spring term course will open in winter 2014.
Who should attend?
- PSU students
- Energy, environmental, and water resource professionals
- Others interested in energy, salmon, and Columbia River issues
Dates, Times and Location
- Thursdays, April 3 - June 12, 2014
- 6:40 - 9:30 PM
- Urban Center Room TBD (506 SW Mill Street)
Register for Academic Credit
- Tuition: based on current PSU tuition for a 3-credit graduate course
- Please register via the PSU online registration system. PSU will bill you directly for payment.
- CRN will be provided when registration opens.
Register for Non-credit Professional Development
- Fee: $1000
- Please fill out the Non-Credit Registration Form (available winter 2014) and fax (503-725-5111) or e-mail to the Center for Public Service.
- Payment is accepted via credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or check (make check out to: PSU Center for Public Service).
Call us at 503-725-8261 with any questions, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.