Register for Energy Policy: Resources and Administration
- Fee: $900
- Please register via the online non-credit registration system.
- Course fee is due upon registration, and may be paid via credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or check (make check out to: PSU Center for Public Service).
- Invoices and group registrations: It is also possible to request an invoice for yourself or on behalf of an employee or group of employees. Contact the Non-Credit Solutions office for more information at (503) 725-4832 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PLEASE NOTE: The online non-credit registration system will be unavailable from 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM on Wednesday, April 2. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Non-credit Course Withdrawal/Cancellation Policy
- Please read the CPS course withdrawal/cancellation policy carefully.
Non-Credit Student Support
If you have questions about your registration, user name, or password, please visit: http://www.pdx.edu/financial-services/non-credit-student-support
Register for Academic Credit
This course is offered for credit through the Public Administration Division.
- Tuition: $1,023 in-state/$1,599 out-of-state (based on current PSU tuition for a 3-credit graduate course) plus mandatory PSU fees, if applicable (Building Fee - $27; Incidental Fee - $96; Student Rec Center Fee - $41). >> Calculate Tuition and Fees
- Please register via the PSU online registration system using CRN 64706. PSU will bill you directly for payment.
- Third Party Billing: It is possible to set up Third Party Billing to allow your employer to pay for this course directly. Please contactVicki Thompson, Third Party Billing Specialist in the Student Financial Services office, at 503-725-3333 or email@example.com for details.
New Students (Credit Registrations)
If you are not currently enrolled at PSU, or have never registered for courses at PSU, you may register as a non-degree student. Students may enroll on a non-degree basis in as many as eight credits per term (fall, winter and spring) and as many as 21 credits in summer.
Who should attend?
- PSU students in Public Administration, Business, Environmental Sciences, Urban Planning, or other disciplines
- Energy, environmental, and water resource professionals
- Others interested in energy, salmon, and Columbia River issues
- Note: Seminar is limited to 35 participants and often fills up. We recommend registering early.
Dates, Times and Location
- Thursdays, April 3 - June 12, 2014
- 6:30 - 9:40 PM
- Urban Center, Distance Learning Center Room 204 (506 SW Mill Street)
- Optional session: May 8 from 2:30-5:15 pm (Note: this session will be recorded for those who are unable to attend.)
There are three basic steps:
- Create a student account to obtain a student ID number (9xx-xx-xxxx). You may do this at any time.
- Create an ODIN username. Your ODIN ID is what you will use to log into the various PSU systems, including the registration system, Desire2Learn (D2L), Google services, campus wi-fi, etc.
- Register for courses by searching for the course title (Energy Policy: Resources & Administration), instructor (Jeff Hammarlund), or Course Registration Number (CRN 64706). Please note: Non-degree registration for courses opens on March 17. If you are concerned about availability, please contact Christine Hanolsy (firstname.lastname@example.org).