National Policy Process Seminar for Professional Development Registration
- December 11, 2012: Full day pre-trip session at PSU.
- January 15, 2013: Second pre-trip session (approximately 2 hours in the afternoon) at PSU.
- January 27 – February 2: Visit to Washington DC; optional White House tour on February 2.
- February 26, 2013: Afternoon post-trip session at PSU.
- Tuition for the Winter 2013 trip is $1800.
- Tuition does not include travel, lodging or meals.
- Payment may be made by credit card (call 503-725-8261) or check (make checks payable to: PSU - Center for Public Service)
- Download Registration Form
- Registration forms and payment are due by Friday, December 7, 2012. You can e-mail your form to Christine Hanolsy or fax it to 503-725-5111. Call Christine at 503-725-5114 if you have questions.
- Note: Army Corps of Engineers Leadership Development Program students do not need to register separately for this seminar.
Other Important Dates
- November 30: Representatives of organizations participating in early registration to provide Christine Hanolsy with a reservation request for a specific the number of seminar participants from their organization. Based on these reservation requests, CPS will be able to confirm the number of spaces available to each organization.
- December 7: Completed registration forms and payment due. Any reserved spaces that have not been registered and paid for by this date will be made available to others.