Executive Master of Public Administration
Preparing for Tomorrow's Leadership Challenges
The vitality of the public sector cannot be taken for granted. It requires creative approaches to leadership development as well as heightened efforts to develop the next generation of professional, managerial, and leadership talent. Our Executive MPA (EMPA) program—one of only two fully accredited EMPA programs in the country—equips our graduates with the knowledge and skills necessary for advanced leadership roles in public service.
EMPA Program Benefits Include:
- Unique Leadership Model - central to the EMPA curriculum is a proven leadership model, tested for over 20 years in the U.S., Japan, Vietnam, and Korea.
- Saturday Class Sessions - weekend classes make it convenient for working professionals to attend.
- Cohort Learning Experience - students benefit from the rich and varied experiences of their peers.
- Faculty and Staff Advisors
- The Center for Public Service - students gain access to the wealth of the Center's resources and activities and become life-long members of a strong community of public service leaders.
Find us on Facebook!
Fill out the form below to request more information, or contact EMPA Program Coordinator Tiffany McElmurry: