Executive Master of Public Administration
"Leaders create the kind of visions that generate passion, build support, test courage, and ultimately succeed in transforming visions into lasting legacies for future generations." - Senator Mark O. Hatfield
We are still accepting applications for the 2015 Cohort beginning September 2015. Apply by May 1st to be considered in the next round of admissions. Please contact the EMPA Program Coordinator, Tiffany McElmurry (email@example.com, 503-725-5165), if you are interested in applying.
Preparing for Tomorrow's Leadership Challenges
The vitality of the public sector cannot be taken for granted. It requires creative approaches to leadership development as well as heightened efforts to develop the next generation of professional, managerial, and leadership talent. Our Executive MPA (EMPA) program - one of only two fully accredited EMPA programs in the country - equips our graduates with the knowledge and skills necessary for advanced leadership roles in public service.
EMPA Program Benefits Include:
- Unique Leadership Model - central to the EMPA curriculum is a proven leadership model, tested for over 20 years in the U.S., Japan, Vietnam, and Korea.
- Saturday Class Sessions - weekend classes make it convenient for working professionals to attend.
- Cohort Learning Experience - students benefit from the rich and varied experiences of their peers.
- Faculty and Staff Advisors - cohort mentor and faculty advisors provide guidance throughout the program.
- The Center for Public Service - students gain access to the wealth of the Center’s resources and activities, and become life-long members of a strong community of public service leaders.
Fill out the form below to request more information, or contact EMPA Program Coordinator Tiffany McElmurry: