We offer strategic management and leadership development programs across a full spectrum of public service sectors.
The navigaton to the left organizes our programs alphabetically by name.
Below, the programs are organized by Program Areas.
- CPS works from a collaborative model that allows our clients to have direct feedback on building progressive programs that meet the specific needs of their organization. Custom-designed programs receive the same levels of faculty expertise, dynamic curriculum and staff support as our pre-existing programs.
Public Sector Programs
- Executive Master of Public Administration (EMPA)
- Introduction to Collaborative Governance
- National Policy Process
- Next Generation Initiative - Hatfield Resident and Oregon Fellowships
- Tribal Governance
- Intensive Professional Training for Japanese Municipal Government Managers
- International Visiting Scholars
- Vietnam Partnerships & Leadership Trainings
Natural Resources Programs
- Columbia River Basin Governance
- Executive Seminar Program for Natural Resources
- Natural Resource Policy, Values and Economics
- New Energy Economy
Nonprofit Management Programs
- Professional Certificate in Nonprofit Fundraising
- Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit and Public Management (now offered through the Public Administration department)