The Counselor Education Faculty and Staff wish you a rewarding journey.
The headings on this page refer to the landmarks in your progression throughout the program, and appear sequentially as you scroll down the page.
Each heading will link you to important information about requirements and your responsibilities at each point in the program.
Remember that your faculty advisor should be consulted if you have any questions about the process or your responsibilities while you are in the program.
- The Counselor Education Student Handbook
- Prerequisite course information
- Student technology requirements
- Transfer credits and conditional admission
- Description of practicum
- The application process
- Practicum prerequisites
- Personal counseling, experiential training clinic (ETC), and insurance requirements
- Internship forms and procedures for the clinical mental health; rehabilitation; and marital, couple and family programs
- Internship forms and procedures for the school program
- Forms and information for procuring an internship site placement
- A general description of the exam/thesis requirements
- General advisement for preparation
- Guidelines/policies for each
- Master's degree checklist