Search Google Appliance


Records Storage

Please contact Bryce Henry at if your department needs to free up space either in the office, storage rooms, or computer. For additional information on records storage submission procedures click here

Reference Services

If you are seeking information about past campus projects then try us first. The Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Archives is comprised of building, infrastructure, and other built environment related documents including:

  • As-built and historical plans
  • Project records including original construction, upgrades, renovations, minor remodels and everything in-between
  • Planning initiatives including PSU's master plans
  • Studies and surveys including geotechnical work
  • Public art records including donations and the Percent for Art program
  • Operations and maintenance manuals

Records Retention

The archives provides guidance in determining how long records must be kept, whether something qualifies as a record, as well as when when and how to dispose of old records. PSU follows the Oregon University System retention schedule. If you cannot determine where your record is on this schedule or if your department desires a more concise individualized schedule, then please contact us.

Destruction of Confidential Information

Staff and departments with records past their retention period that contain confidential information should contact Facilities Archives for proper destruction procedures. The most common records exempt from public disclosure include information such as Social Security numbers, home addresses, and other personal privacy information. Other less-common exempt records include: criminal investigations, personnel disciplinary actions, internal advisory communications, personal privacy information, confidential submissions, transferred records, and any other state or federal law exemptions. For a detailed description of exempt and confidential records consult the Oregon Attorney General's Public Records and Meetings Manual

Records possessing confidential elements must be destroyed by either shredding, pulping, or burning as per OAR 166-30-0060 (2).

Contact Bryce Henry, or call 503-725-5854, for confidential destruction requests or questions.