The PSU Information Desk
The Information Desk is staffed and managed by a group of friendly PSU students, with a vast knowledge of PSU and the University District.
The Information Desk is located in the main lobby of the Broadway entrance to Smith Memorial Student Union (SMSU), between SW Harrison & SW Montgomery St.
Our physical location can be visualized on the interactive campus map.
Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
- First three days of every term we open at 7:45am
The Information Desk provides the Portland State University community and friends with general information and services, such as:
- Campus Department locations
- PSU affiliated office locations
- Faculty/staff office locations
- Event locations, times, and details
- Directions for PSU area, University District and Downtown Portland
- Campus maps
- Special registration forms (goldenrod)
- Computer Lab listings
- Bulletin Board locations on campus
Many common questions are answered in our Frequently Asked Questions page. If you still need more information, come visit us during business hours, or call 503.725.4402. We're here to help!
The Smith Information Desk rents the lockers located in Cramer and Neuberger Halls (click on lockers under Campus Amenities on the interactive campus map) to students on either full-academic year or summer only basis:
- $45 / academic school year
- $15 / Summer term only
The fee will be charged directly to your PSU student Banweb account; your photo Student ID will be required.