June 25, 2013
June 24: Pre-Conference Activities
Registration starts at 7:30 AM
Trillium Creek Primary School
Winner of 2013 National School Board Association Grand Prize in Architectural Design
1025 SW Rosemont Rd., West Linn, Oregon
- This is a unique K-12 sustainability conference serving all Oregon and beyond.
- Last year’s attendees reported: “This was a great conference!” and “Loved it, especially some of the new ideas presented!”
- Christian Long is highly recommended by the local districts that have worked with him.
- Enjoy lots of relevant sessions with strategies you can use for financing your sustainability efforts, building helpful partnerships, educating students for sustainability, expanding use of the school facility and, school design innovations, including why these are important.
- See cutting edge design practices.
WHO should attend?
- District & school administrators
- Board members
- Nonformal educators
- Facilities managers
- Other staff (facilities, operations, food service, transportation, purchasing, business)
- Design and construction professionals
- Colleges of Education faculty
- Pre-service teachers
- Business, government and community leaders
REGISTRATION: Register now!
Scholarships are available for K-12 teachers, administrators, other school staff and non0profit staff to help with registration and travel costs. Download Scholarship Request Form here.