On June 29, entrepreneurs graduating from the Social Innovation Incubator, a program offered through Impact Entrepreneurs in the School of Business at Portland State University, had the opportunity to pitch their innovative business ideas to a panel of expert judges and receive a $1000 prize awarded by audience member vote.
- Ahmed Abidine, founder of Elkarti Morocco
- Arnold Strong, CEO of Bright Neighbor
- Caren Prentice, founder of Meditation Momma
- Jon Zintel, co-founder of Cascadia Experience
- Lindsey Newkirk, founder of Junk to Funk