Curriculum and Instruction Master's Degree Advising - Online
- Attend a GSE program information session.
- The 15 elective credits for the master’s degree should be selected with the help of your faculty advisor.
- All transfer credits must be taken for a letter grade from an accredited university at the graduate level. Use the GO-21 form for pre-admission and transfer credits.
- Students are limited to six credits at the 810 level within the masters. No 808 level classes are acceptable.
- In your second year, be sure to review steps for graduation
- Please contact your faculty advisor (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have additional questions.
1-800-547-8887 ext 54798
1-800-547-8887 ext 58321