BO211 Strategic Teamwork
Conflict Management also exists in teams and groups. Successful organizations recognize how to manage this change. In this course you will learn how group development is applied to the team and organizational culture. Case studies and in-class exercises will be used to learn skills related to facilitation, leadership and conflict resolution.
What You Cover
- Fundamental differences between groups and teams
- Stages of group development and how to design interventions accordingly
- Group facilitation skills for leading teams
How You Benefit
- Learn ways to develop trust and cooperation in groups and teams
- Understand leadership skills required to work effectively with groups and teams
- Know factors that impact team effectiveness
Discounts may apply, please refer to the registration page for details.
Interested in bringing this program onsite to your organization? Please contact Kristen Pedersen.
Applies toward the following Certificate(s)
Strategic Organizational Management
Advanced HR Certificate