BO211 Strategic Teamwork
Teams can accomplish amazing things when individual talents, experience, and perspectives find a way to work in collaboration to meet business goals. This course provides an employee engagement framework and practical exercises to give students the tools and skills to create and empower effective teams.
What You Cover
- Building teams with shared vision, purpose and who have clarity on their “why”
- Case studies of companies who have built a reputation for team-based cultures
- Fostering and sustaining employee engagement for increased teamwork
How You Benefit
- Broaden your experience with teams through case studies and exercises
- Acquire leadership skills and tools to help teams achieve their full potential and overcome obstacles
Discounts may apply, please refer to the registration page for details.
Instructor: Allison Brown
Allison Brown is a senior level HR leader and a learning and development professional at Columbia Sportswear. She helps people succeed at work through coaching employees, developing and executing global programs, and helping leaders build influence and manage change. Allison is a certified professional coach and has current certifications through HRCI and SHRM.
Applies toward the following Certificate:
Strategic Organizational Management